Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How the fuck does Carrie Bradshaw come up with such good columns? And I don't even know where to begin. Or even how to interest you.

Interpol is playing in the back round and I am simultaneously texting my first love, as well as vomiting words for this blog. What a combination right? And my opening line to him..." The time has come the Walrus said..."
Epic or what? You are probably thinking NOT! For those of you who don't know (and that is the world) my first love looks a lot like Rob Dyrdek...only uglier.

 for his safety we will call him King, in honor of Flogging Molly's front man Dave King.
Why I still talk to this boy? Because I still consider him my one of my best friends.
I believe he is my cosmic soulamte.
Like Jim Morrison and Pamela Courson

No comments:

Post a Comment