Monday, October 18, 2010

So...

So, I've never blogged before. I'm not even sure how all this is supposed to work. I mean, who in the he'll is going to read this anyways? How do you even begin to get people to read you're blog? Well... It's rainig. I guess I can say that. It's raining and I'm laying in the dark typing (bloggig) from my iPhone. I feel like a complete douche. After reading the blogs from a nymphomania and being completey entertained I thought I'd give it a whirl. As you can tell, I am completely and utterly boring. Not to mention I can't spell for shit.
Sitting in my mothers house listining to the rain fall on the roof. It's the thick rain tht you can her plopping about the place. It's 11:22 and I can't sleep. Brobably becauseni tend to sometimes take 2-3 hour naps. I'm thinking in the dark and yet, I have nothig to think of. Does that ever happen to you (you probably meaning me, who else am I talking to? Who else could be listening)? Nothing comes to my mind, just rain drops and rain drops. It's a beautiful sound.


This is a failure.

1 comment:

  1. Please note that all the mistakes are also due to using the small buttons on my phone.

    ReplyDelete